Monday, May 21, 2012

Just Another Mani Monday...

One of my favorite simple pleasures is a fresh mani! Not only do I adore the two women that do my nails (Sidenote: If you're ever looking for a GREAT nail salon in the Portsmouth area, I highly recommend Sarah and Vicky at Strictly Nails!), but I feel like a fresh coat of color on my fingertips can actually add the finishing touch to any outfit.  Here are my top 5 shades for the (hopefully) sunny days to come:

1.) Mint Candy Apple
Mmm, doesn't it just sounds delicious?!













2.) Barbuda Banana
I've actually never done the yellow-nail thing, but its def on my to-do list soon!













3.)  Mesmerize
This color just reminds me of the beautiful buildings of Santorini.... a destination that is on my bucket list for sure! I guess this polish will have to do for now.... siggghhhh













4.)  Haute as Hello
Refer to my Crazy for Coral post here. Enough said.



5.) Lilacism
Lilac word association: pretty. spring. fragrant. calm.
I'll take any of the above, please! 













Check out all the other glorious shades of Essie here. What are your favorites???

1 comment: