Thursday, May 3, 2012

Crazy for Coral

I have always gravitated towards color when I pick out my outfits, so I am thrilled that one of the hottest trends this season is just that. Pastels, neons... you name it. One of my faves for spring is coral. It gives any outfit the perfect amount of pop and I am having to restrain myself from buying every coral piece I see. Here are a few of my top picks:





Love the design and draping of this coral dress.
Perfect for a summer wedding!



My all time favorite color combo- coral and aqua.
These would spice up the simplest outfit.



Effortless.


J Brand coral jeans


Obsessed with these hand-made helloberry bracelets I found on etsy!


I have to say I'm a little over the leopard trend,
but the belt accent adds the perfect touch to this coral skirt.

Are you all coraled out yet??? Hope not, because I'm willing to bet you'll be seeing a lot more of this hue as the weather gets nicer. And I'm not complaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment